Tuesday 14 July 2009

Welcome to my mind...

Welcome to I Can't Believe It! It's Buttamouf!, a blog dedicated to music, film, books and current affairs. Yes, that's right - current affairs.

I'm a musician, working with my mate Joe Buhdha as well as musicians from the Community Recording Studio in Nottingham. I also study music technology at the Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies.

So that's the introduction. Look out for videos, pics and rants - plenty of rants - in the time we've got.

Oh, do fuck off, Bono!

Sorry, but he's on the television with his band singing some toss about 'every generation has a chance to change' something or other.

As you can see, I'm not really a fan of preachy, 'save the world' MILLIONAIRE types, although I did shed a tiny tear while watching the Michael Jackson memorial concert. A tiny tear, because the rest are reserved for all those dying in unnecessary conflicts around the globe.

Anyway, I'll see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment